Let’s get one thing straight. Kino – a community-shortened version of kinesthetics, or physical contact – is the quickest, most effective, mandatory tool in your Get Laid Arsenal. I briefly touched on its importance in discussing my favorite bar date, but its inclusion is so vital that it needs a separate set of instructions. The escalation of kino, or progressing to more sexual and prolonged forms of contact, is an art. While some forms are appropriate from the onset (a handshake, a hug), others need some warming up (leg rubbing, playing with hair).
Although exact percentages vary, all interpersonal communication is approximately 55% physiology (body language), 38% tone of voice, and 7% words as per certain textbooks. So – 93% of whatever message you’re delivering has nothing to do with what you say. Women are naturally more attuned to nonverbal communication, so if pussy plundering is on your to-do list it’s a good idea to get on the same level.
Kino escalation serves multiple roles, but the end result is a quicker lay – often the same night (logistics permitting). So how do you go from handshake to penetration within hours of meeting? Let’s find out.
Progression is often situational and depending on several factors (level of intoxication, venue – a club for example, previous familiarity, PC behavior – Spring Break vs. day game, etc) you can often shortcut your way to later stages. Keep that in mind as you read the following steps. Also, the more experience you acquire, the more confident you become and as a result you begin to quicken the process.
Know this: men lead, women follow. I don’t care what bile feminists or androgynous white knights spew, you can’t mess with biology. Leading with kino confidently, nay even brazenly, will net you more notches than ‘taking it slow’, every time.
Let’s assume you’re on a 1 on 1 first date at a relaxed venue (like a bar, go figure). The process goes something like this:
- Hug. Give her a big hug hello. Tight squeeze, let her feel your strength. Hopefully you’ve been working out and have some hardness to you. Hold for a couple seconds. Do not pat on the back. In some situations a hug is not ideal; a first introduction to a cutie at a club requires more comfort, so a handshake where you hold her hand with a medium grip works better. For a first date though, hugs all the way.
- Shoulder/forearm/lower back. Be on the lookout for opportunities to kino these areas. If she’s walking through a door and is ahead of you, you can ‘guide’ her by putting your hand on her lower back temporarily. If you’re ahead of her making your way through a crowd, take her hand and hold it as you walk. If you’re sitting, a common gesture to reinforce a point during a conversation is a brief touch on the shoulder or forearm. Women of high interest level will kino you in this way, so feel free to initiate and/or spit it right back at ‘em.
- Accessory touching. As you’re listening to her
drone aboutvividly recall her life story, feel free to interrupt and ask questions about any accessories you find intriguing. You can take her hand ask about a ring she’s wearing, touch her ear and inquire about her earrings, and grab her necklace while accidentally grazing her boobs. It’s all plausible, deniable, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. If she has tattoos, have her do a Show & Tell. It’ll keep the conversation going and give you additional chances to kino.
- Leg/arm contact (couch). While this is happening, prolonged contact should always be on your mind. Depending on your level of bravado and familiarity you can often do this when first sitting down. The idea is to have your legs and/or arms permanently touching. If she doesn’t shy away, you’re in. If you don’t do it from the onset, a good ‘in’ is to get up, excuse yourself (bathroom, another drink, whatever) and position yourself for full contact when you sit back down.
- Hair playing (optional). It’s not a requirement, but if you’re in a situation where nonstop chatter is impossible (you’re listening to a band or at a movie) you still want to keep the kino going. Stroking her hair with a few tugs here and there is an option. I’ve yet to meet a girl who didn’t like her hair played with (it feels good), so have at it. It can also be a precursor to #6.
- Kiss close. Whether out in public, in your car, or at your pad, kissing her should happen sooner than later. There are many ways to do this. If you want to get laid, forget about waiting for the cliche moment. Once completed – and depending on the circumstances – you can either back off temporarily or proceed.
- Aggressive clothes-on rubbing (optional). Once you’ve made out, you should – in most cases – be back at your place or on your way there. Otherwise (usually poor logistics), you can progress in public with heavier and more aggressive kino. This is steps 4, 5, 6 on roids. Tug her hair more. Rub her more all over her body. Feel her goods over her clothes. In certain venues (clubs for instance) you can easily get away with it.
- Foreplay. After the kiss close you need to move fast. She’s ready so dragging it out for another hour is a sure path to celibacy. Whatever your chosen location for sex, this is when you pull out all the stops. Enjoy it. Kiss her all over. Ears > neck > shoulder > chest and back around while both hands are active elsewhere. If you want details on foreplay ‘escalation’ (though it’s generally self explanatory), let me know.
- Sex. Congratulations you womanizer!
Once again keep in mind that a) certain steps in close proximity can be swapped, like #2 and #3 and b) circumstances sometimes allow you to skip most of these steps. Girl #52 started out with a makeout.
Reciprocity and Calibration
All of the above points are null and void if you don’t properly gauge her reactions. If you give her a hug and she looks uncomfortable, you have a big problem. Likewise if you progress to heavier kino without any reciprocity on her part, don’t be surprised if she’s weirded out when you attempt to kiss close. A general rule of thumb is to move on to the next step only when the previous is solidified. If you do some light touching and she returns the favor, keep going. If she doesn’t, you have more work to do.
For this reason I tend to ‘frontload’ the kino to see how comfortable a girl is right away. If your legs can be touching the moment you first sit and she doesn’t back off, you’ve skipped a couple steps and have effectively sped up the process. On the other hand, if she casually backs away don’t push; realize you have more comfort building ahead of you, it’s going to be a longer night, and keep doing your thing. Try again a bit later and she should accept.
A Final Note
Just like working out, building wealth, and becoming proficient at anything, you have to practice. Very few people are ‘naturally’ touchy-feely, so you’ll be doing this consciously for a while. Fortunately the learning curve is extremely small and within a few weeks of deliberate effort you’ll be well on your way to internalizing the power of touch. Remember – it only feels weird to her if it’s weird to you.