Make no mistake, as a man the laws are stacked against you. At least in Western society you are – by default – guilty until proven innocent. In a feminist state where manginas amend laws to appease the unappeasable in hopes of sexual reciprocation (although I doubt why anyone would want to stick their tool in these ‘women’), the only path to justice is psychological warfare, aka dominance.
Alphas are forgiven and rewarded. Betas are lambs to the slaughter.
You can observe this simple truth every day. The exact same things said and done by men perceived as alpha may raise a couple eyebrows but are either accepted or quickly forgiven, while so much as a word of protest from a beta will have him ostracized or publicly humiliated. On the surface it doesn’t make sense, but a deeper inspection will reveal a truth common to both sexes: the highly valued among us can get away with more. A simple illustration, if you will:
If you’re beta and you smack a girl, you’re going to jail.
If you’re alpha and you smack a girl, she’ll fuck your brains out.
I’m not advocating physical abuse beyond playful hitting or rough sex, but I never said the truth would be pretty either. This trickles down into every interaction if you just open your eyes. Give a finger and they’ll take your arm and still want more, so play smart and keep the initiative. Here are some things you can do starting right now:
- Cover your ass. Especially on first dates or any one night stand where alcohol may be involved, make sure you have evidence on the off chance there’s any regret on her part. Text messages are best. Also, don’t do anything too stupid. I recently had a one night stand where the girl literally wanted me to bruise her up. In my mind I’m thinking hell no, so I just told her ‘maybe when I get to know you better’, got confirmation that she had fun on the date the next day, and never spoke to her again. You don’t need drama like that.
- Don’t be apologetic. While there’s a time and place for saying sorry, it’s extremely rare and in most cases a sign of weakness rather than an honest admission of wrongdoing. The moment you start apologizing is the moment you signal to her that you’re willing to be taken advantage of. If you fucked up, tell her it wasn’t your intention to hurt her and don’t do it again, but the more you apologize for your natural masculine state, the less she’ll respect you.
- Enter with boldness and ‘cover’ mistakes with more boldness. Corollary to the above, a wrong decision is better than no decision. I’m sure you’ve heard ‘fortune favors the bold’. You’re still human and you’re going to make mistakes, but your strength as a man is your ability to press on regardless, to make a choice and stick to it. If you do something that causes an unfavorable outcome, oh well. Indecision will lead to a life of perpetual misery, but a bunch of wrong decisions will teach, instill the proper mindset, and eventually bring about enough right ones to make the journey worthwhile.
- Don’t give away your cards. Tease, evade, obfuscate. Don’t ever say exactly what you think, do, or plan to do. Women are masters at this as they come with a pre-installed hamster on roids - they can essentially lie without even realizing it. Men are a little more handicapped so training is required, but once you apply this concept just a little you’ll begin to see the power it brings.
- Worry about yourself first and foremost. The world doesn’t give a shit about you. Everyone is out for themselves. All love is conditional – even your family and whatever higher power you believe in have their respective requirements. As a result, take care of numero uno because ultimately, no one else will. This isn’t morbid, it’s just a statement of fact. By all means give your heart and your time to those who deserve it and try to make the world a better place, but realize that people love, respect, and bestow power on those who look after themselves. In a sense, narcissism acts as a mirror to those around us – we see someone preoccupied with themselves and we can’t help but give them more attention because we want to be like that and hope it’ll rub off.
Wage war in the only way that makes sense today: covertly.