I’m working on an instructional ebook to dating, beginning with meeting women to going on a date, to sealing the deal, to a bit of relationship management. It’s going to be free to subscribers (you can sub on the right), but in the meantime I’ve put together a collection of posts – in numerical order – which cover a lot of the bases in the process. The list will be updated as new material is written.
- Setting And Confirming Dates – How to set multiple, concurrent dates, confirm, and reduce flaking by staggering, double booking, and prioritizing high interest level girls.
- Date Conversation Topics – Conversation threading and things to talk about on a date.
- Action Dates – Reasons why action dates are overrated, take you further away from getting laid, and some alternate date ideas.
- The Bar Date – The perfect date, presented in step by step format. It’s universal, comfortable, laid back, low cost, and the shortest path to getting some.
- The Movie Date – An alternative to the bar, particularly effective for younger girls/guys.
- Kino Escalation – Kino trumps all and this shows you how to escalate while on a date.
- When To Kiss A Girl – Kiss closing is often the deciding factor between sex and no sex, so do it sooner than later.
- Foreplay Escalation – Step by step escalation once you’re alone together.
- Overcoming ASD/LMR – Some resistance is natural, especially if she hasn’t known you very long. Here are some methods for overcoming the final hurdles.
- Converting ONS Into FWB - Once you’ve sealed the deal, there’s certain etiquette for continued dating leading to a potential relationship, if you so choose.